Iron Man 3
Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI)
1/6th scale Collectible Figure
The Mark XXXVI armor is designed by Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 to be a Riot Control Suit. The brightly-colored suit is also nicknamed as the “Peacemaker” because it is built to control riots and keeping peace.
Today Hot Toys is delighted to continue expanding the “House Party Protocol” and introduce the 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure as a 2014 Summer Exclusive item featuring special metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.
Iron Man fans don’t miss out on adding this collectible figure to your “House Party Protocol”!
- Product CodeMMS258
- Product NamePeacemaker (Mark XXXVI)
- HeightApproximately 34 cm tall
- Points of Articulations30
- Special Featuresspecial metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by N/A. Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Head Painted by N/A
Head Art Directed by N/A. Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic likeness of Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI), the Riot Control Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- One (1) circular figure stage with stand
- Decorative caution labels for customization
Available For Selected Markets Only
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.